Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Eden

I'm an Auntie!!

I'm an Auntie!

I'm an Auntie!

My nephew is finally out, been secretly waiting for this day. As the hospital is right behind my office building, I'm manage to have first hand peek at the small bundle of joy.

I like his date of birth! 12/11/10 like countdown. So cute~

Now presenting

Baby Eden Ee Rong Le!














Yawn!






Nudge~ Nudge~












Ready, 1,2,3






CRY~~






Crying for joy as he jus had his first poo~






Jessica Ah Yi play with Eden his first game of scissor paper stone!


















Haha.

There is really nothin much I can play with him, cuz newborn are so fragile. I dun even dare to carry him. But it's so interesting to see that tiny chap making small sound and a shiver every now & than.

Gonna visit Sis again after work, can't wait for the day to be over!

Note: Rem, Babies are only cute n fun to play with IF THEY ARE NOT YOURS!

An opportunity is knocking, decisions need to be made. Need to think things.

- Posted from Me to You

No comments: