Tuesday, December 15, 2009

KL here I come

Met up with Alyssa for dinner,my goodness, I'm so glad to still have a friend like her. Someone that is more like me. Confusing? Haha.whatever. Think she will always be the only friend whom I can shared my love for dance related stuff and jpop/kpop.


Made my first invitation in asking her to be my bridesmaid aka as sister. Will be inviting the rest one after the other personally.

Excited!!

I'm going KL on Wednesday!! Now this is even more exciting, I may nt be going to the most exotic places but to be able to have a getaway with jus me and R is jus incredible. It's been almost a year since we had went for an overseas trip together.

A good shortaway with the man I love is the best remedy to shake off the PMS feeling I've been having recently.

Baby blurted out that KL is having sale!!! Omigod, Jessica u need to get a grip. Firstly, we shld help boost up the economy in OUR country not Others. And Only the necessary should be bought really, getting married soon, need to save up girl. And necessity means clothes, food and shelter. Shelter hmm... Im totally nt interested on staying there, no thank u. But clothes and food!! Necessity baby.

Ok. I'm gonna buy only the necessity. Lotsa lotsa necessity.

No comments: