Friday, December 11, 2009

Braces part three

Woo hoo~making my first blog entry using my IPhone. Yeah !!! Baby & I were part of the 1500 at paragon to welcome the birth of m1 iPhone. In fact, we were the fourth or fifth in the queue. It feels great to look back at the thousands that were queuing BEHIND us. "Haha suckers! Happy waiting" I was thinkin in my heart when baby and I stepped out of the bloody hot M1 store 20 mins after midnight.

Anyway I need to blog on my braces. Am still goin thru the phrase of gettin used to my ugly Betty look. Eating is now a not so tiresome affair, food still gets stuck but I'm kinda used to it already. It was kinda funny at first actually, it's like in every meal I felt that only 50 - 70% of the food truly gets in to my stomach coz the rest always gets to hide behind the many white walls. My food plays hide n seek with me 3 times a day. It is pretty convenient for busy executives that r on the go, coz the lack of brushin after ever meal will guarantee u a surprise treat later, jus stick ur tongue ard there, goreng a bit and there u r, the small morsel of teriyaki chicken which u have been leavin for tea break.

I was drinkin my mango smoothie with IQ balls after lunch yesterday and as I've already brush my teeth , I thot jus a rinse after my drink will do. Alas, I was enjoyin my Kway Chap dinner when I felt somethin hard n round inside my mouth. I spit it out and there, the bright red IQ ball stare back at me like it was a joke. Placing it gingerly between my upper n lower molar teeth, I crushed it nicely, ensuring that's the end of it.

No comments: