Monday, February 05, 2007

I find it weird sometimes but i do get used to it, that is writing/blogging past events. Oh well..whose gonna know if i dun say.

Sat was a great day, the day passes by so fast. Went accompany R for a haircut at tiong bahru, everyone's seem to be doing something new to their hair these days but i really can't made up my mind what to do with mine. haiz..

Afterwhich we rushed down to Orchard for a facial at FANCL. Not me but to accompany HIM!! Yes yes my boy actually likes to do his regular facial and he even goes for micro-dermabrasion once in a while. Well well... i do look forward to the day his face regains its former glory of smoothness.

Whoopee...due to my good companionship and patience waiting i guess, R rewarded me by paying for my FANCL moisturiser. Ooooh did i mention i already received my Valentine Day present, hee... he surpised mi too by paying for my Levis jeans, but ggrrr..the naughty guy. If i had known earlier that he is gonna use the Levis jeans as my present i would have chosen the nicer one that has crystal. But oh well since he said that i look good in it than thats the most important thing.

No comments: