Sunday, April 14, 2013

1st Decade friendship

Celebrated 1st decade friendship with a group of Polymates tonight. Had potluck together at Sid's loft. Efforts from individual were really appreciated as we dig into the beetroot salads, chilli crab dip with no real crab only prawn (haha), all-time favorite sashimi, roasted chicken and fish fillet. Though the amt seem modest but it was just abt right for our seemingly small group.

Me, supported the menu with my fruit salad which I'm kinda proud of, cuz I prepared all fruits lovingly by myself with no help from R.

Proud of Z today too, today's the first time I had a no tantrum/fussy/overly-tired baby when I'm at Sid's place. Baby Z was having such a good time with my friends. The moment I was waiting for. I actually manage to have proper conversation with the gang without a crying baby that demands for a hug every few mins.

No comments: