Sunday, October 31, 2010

Brush with Death

Saw this weak housefly while shopping for ingredients for our homemade laksa. As we r in the frozen food dept, R deduced the fly is close to freezing, i guess as much as well. Poor chap.

Anyway, It's the first time I ever gotten so close to one, they usually fly away before u r even 5cm close.







Trust me, my iPhone was like really really close to it, I even tried killing it by pressing a pkt of tau pok on it. (what! 早登极乐, no need be housefly ma) But guess it's a housefly with backbone, it hardly flinch at my attack, so i decide to let it off.

Dun think I Christian dunno what is 放下屠刀,立地成佛ok.



Tried washing the toilet at my 'new' home again. Yes :) it's AGAIN. I tried washing it last week, brush n brush, scrub n scrub, end up nearly dieded due to over inhale of the fumes that comes out from the toilet bleach which I had happily spray around generously thinking that more means toilet will be cleaner n whiter.

What's worse, I accidentally push the door close so the fumes was all around me. It was really bad, my 眼泪鼻涕直流leh,just can't stop them. Cough and cough like mad. I really really thought im gonna die in the small bathroom cause the fumes were choking and I couldn't breathe, cuz every breath would just result in inhaling more of the toxifying bleach, coughing causes me to breathe in more fumes too, I had to use my every remaining strength to push open the door, open tap n quickly rinse the bleach away.

Never knew how much danger a cleaner is exposing herself too everyday.

Anyway, this time round, I dilute my toilet bleach with detergent cuz my mum say that helps to remove stains :) The dilution helps reduce the smell of bleach n I'm more careful in the amt of bleach I used. Haha, R is gonna be so proud of me! Cuz I'm closer n closer in being the 进得了厨房,出得了厅堂的女人



- Posted from Me to You

No comments: