Friday, October 26, 2007

New Light

Started my new job recently, yeah once again im not the only newcomer, really glad abt that. It really helps a lot when u know that u hve someone else to be a newbie together with u. Cindy is a realli nice person, i can just feel from her aura, hahaha. There's no Watson here, haiz...realli feel mouth itchy sometimes. Though i bought some small snacks from Watson on my way back home, but i jus keep feeling that its not enough.

Well Well, i had too many snacks and too little drinks,consequence... i had a terrible terrible sore thoroat, it came with the usual value pack. Sore Throat + Cold/Flu + Cough + Ugly green phlegm. Yucksss. Compensating my body with lotsa H2O seems too late now. I am finishin the doc's full course of medicine soon, but i dun seem to see myself recoverin a teeny bit. So suay. Cindy even more suay, kena dengue fever, whew...luckily its not me, thank God.

No comments: