Friday, August 26, 2005

Its abt me

Arrgh today really suay man, 1 min late again.... all because of the stupid new heels im wearing dats preventing me from running to work. Feeling so painful nw, because of the fresh new addition of blisters on my poor feet.
Haha but one thing to make me happy today is that i finally found a place in Bugis Village that sells 'fried ice cream' hee...had been looking for this sinful stuff since a few years ago.

In just a few hours more to go, my boyfriend is coming out of Pulau Tekong soon. Im so so curious to find out how does my darling looks like now, can't wait to grill him on stories of the island and Yeah i can finally get him to watch THE MAID with me.

Now due to the recent gain in weight, i really have to motivate myself to go get some exercise, if only i can rememberwhere i left that skipping rope. tomolo is go gym day, but provided i can get myself to wake up early...........

Jessica

No comments: